-
August 25th, 2005, 02:54 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Well... I work at an office... full of serious people (at times too serious) and I am supposed to be serious too, right??? Not a chance in heaven or hell!
I am a member of the Diversity committee at the college and, at each of our monthly meetings, we close with a show and tell by one of the committee members. We can bring artifacts from our own native culture or ethnic group, or we can contribute something from a place we visited or something we read or... you get the idea.
Well... next month is my turn and I volunteered to bring... my diverse group of AGs!!!!
I will bring Addy in her Kwanzaa outfit, Kaya in her today dress and shawl (DD let's me borrow her), Miaoshi in the new year outfit, Josefina in her weaving outfit, Rhada in her new sari (if I finish the thingy!), and Rhiannon in full pagan regalia!
You'd have to hear the laughs at home when DH got to hear about my project! "They are going to call you the dean of dollie success now" (my title is student success)
"are you going to have a play date with the department chairs?" and so on and so forth!
Gotta love it!
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I will post pics after the "event"
Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks